Public Speaking, Presentation Skills & Communication
I know how it feels to sit in the shadows, terrified to speak up. I know how it feels to undertake a journey of self-discovery and transformation, empowered by exceptional coaches and mentors. I know how it feels to craft winning speeches and win awards at UK level, tasting the victory that comes after the fear and the struggle.
This 3-month, personalised coaching programme will have me at your side, fighting in your corner. We’ll explore your current speaking style, challenge limiting beliefs and equip you with the tools to become a powerful communicator ready to stand up, speak out and spark improvement in your confidence, career and relationships.
The six sessions are 60 minutes long, every two weeks and you will receive a PDF progress report following each one. Knowing you will be one of up to eight people working with me means you can be assured of my devoted attention and support.
Here’s an overview of what you can expect to learn in this mastery programme:
- Setting objectives, exploring your speaking style, identifying and challenging limiting beliefs and understanding your inner dialogue;
- Exploring effective speaking tools, practising nerve management techniques and delivery for impact;
- The art of storytelling and structuring presentations – tips and techniques for telling compelling stories and how to organise your content;
- The art of rhetoric and political oratory; investigating great speakers of the past and applying their techniques to your content;
- Creating the structural outline of a powerful presentation; incorporating the techniques of speechcraft in rehearsal and delivery;
- Rehearsal, delivery, reflection and next steps.
Options are available for a monthly retainer following the completion of the initial 3-month programme.
Use the calendar below to book your no-obligation discovery call and see how we fit; I look forward to discussing working with you.