From terror to triumph – if I can go from petrified to presentation coach, what can you do?
Hi, I’m Simon – a presentation coach.
Public speaking was once my greatest fear.
Now, it’s my greatest passion.
I’m here to help you lose your fear and find your voice.
Three quarters of us fear the one thing central to productive relationships, thriving businesses, impactful leadership and progressive opportunities: real, meaningful communication.
From being part of that statistic and experiencing crippling anxiety, I am now an award-winning speaker, public speaking and executive presentation coach supporting people just like you to become more powerful speakers.
I can empower you to:
- pinpoint the triggers of your public speaking anxiety and equip you with tools and strategies to manage it more effectively;
- speak with confidence and improve your presentation skills to become a powerful ambassador for your brand and grow your business;
- communicate more impactfully and develop more meaningful relationships;
- master the craft of effective speaking and speechcraft;
- inspire others, galvanise teams and demonstrate more impactful leadership;
- become self-sustaining, identify and seize new opportunities to boost your courage, confidence and career prospects;
- clarify your vision, goals and support you in moving towards a life of greater purpose, meaning and fulfilment.
Recently, I coached a wonderful leader, a senior executive director of a global company. She was preparing a challenging presentation to be delivered as part of a significant restructuring process. She was terrified. By working together, she overcame her anxieties and presented with authority and clarity, preserving morale within the company at a turbulent time.
Another recent client received executive presentation coaching to craft his pitch and deliver with impact. He went on to secure a four-year contract worth over £5 million.
This has been a remarkable journey so far and I’ve had the privilege to address audiences, coach individuals and collaborate with people in the UK, USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Wherever you are and whatever communication challenge you are facing, I am here and ready to support you in conquering it.
My executive presentation coaching, communications training and masterclasses can help individuals, teams and organisations discover the benefits of more meaningful communication, sharper presentation skills and more powerful public speaking.
I look forward to supporting you on your journey; get in touch and let’s get started.
MPSA (Member of the Professional Speaking Association) since 2019;
2019 Professional Speaking Association UK Speaker Factor Finalist;
2019 UK and Ireland Evaluation Champion, Toastmasters International;
MA Creative Writing – Leeds Trinity University (2020) – Distinction;
PGCert Education – University of Sunderland (2018);
BA (Hons) in English Language and Literature (2017);
Toastmasters International VP Membership of the Year, 2017
Competent Communicator, Advanced Communicator Bronze, Competent Leader and Advanced Leadership Bronze awards – Toastmasters International;
Grade 8 Speaking in Public Diploma from the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA) – Distinction;
Former Vice President for Membership, Vice President for Education and President of Leeds City Toastmasters, a club devoted to improving the public speaking and leadership skills of its members.